Are you wondering how to put your name on your Window Xp Taskbar, Yup this is possible!
After exploring windows xp for 8 months i found some place were do I can change AM and PM and replace with my name. This guide it very simple, just try this if you have spare time.
Here’s my simple trick to add up your name in place of AM and PM beside time.
Step 2: Go to Control Pannel ->
Step 4: Click Customize (beside English US), then go to TIME tab
Step 5: Change AM symbol and PM symbol from AM and PM to your name i use my name Sammy
Step 6: And fior the last steps Click Apply
See my sample screen cap below:
Little tricky right? Hope you enjoy!
- [Tips] How to change drive letters in WinXP
- [Tips] How to make a good quality movie screen cap
- [TIPS] To Disabled irritating Balloon Tips on Windows Xp
- [TIPS] How to view system hidden files
- [Tips] An easiest way to collect Rapidshare Collectors Point